Friday, March 19, 2010

Jack White Has Many Balls...

in the air. Not only did Jack and Meg White's ltd. edition White Stripes UTGWNL box set see release this week, and he produced the latest single by his wife Karen Elson (not under the Mildred moniker) but according to NME he's just recorded a song with Jay Z.

According to NME White is staying mum on whether or not the song will see release, telling GQ "I just did a record with Jay-Z." Other details were limited as he added, "We did a song together a few weeks ago. It was incredible. I played him something that I've been kicking around for a while and he immediately came out with words for it. It's unbelievable sounding."

And new White Stripes music is (still) "coming soon."

For a recent Guardian interview click here.

I'll be diving into my box set tonight! I'm giddy like a wee girl.

No comments: