Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Adam Franklin & the Bolts of Melody

Adam Franklin of the legendary '90s band Swervedriver is now working under the moniker Adam Franklin & the Bolts of Melody. The new album I Could Sleep For a Thousand Years on June 29 through Second Motion Records. The project was produced by Charlie Francis (REM, Robyn Hitchcock, Super Furry Animals).

Franklin visited Break Thru Radio last week for a chat and a couple of live acoustic songs. Have a listen here.

And swing over to www.bigtakeover.com where they're streaming the song "Yesterday Has Gone Forever" here.

I Could Sleep For A Thousand Years
Tracklisting

Yesterday Has Gone Forever
I’ll Be Yr Mechanic
She’s Closer Than I’ve Ever Been
I Want You Right Now
Mary Gunn
Carousel City
Guernica
Spent Bullets
Sinking Ships
The Road Is Long
Lord Help Me Jesus, I’ve Wasted A Soul
Take Me To My Leader

No comments: