Friday, June 27, 2008

Possible Phish Reunion

Well folks it looks like the Deadheads and Phishfans might not have to live out the rest of their days without parking lot burritos. Rumors have been flying that the band will reform, and those rumblings have recently become more public.

Billboard reports that keyboardist Page McConnell commented "later this year we hope to spend some time together and take a look at what possible futures we might enjoy. In fact, the only real decision that has been made is that when we do get together, it will only be the four of us, hopefully with no distractions. I am really looking forward to that." Could he be more vague?

I hope (but only for the sake of my scumbag cousin who makes his money selling pot and bootlegs) this rumor is true. Personally I’d rather listen to my parents having sex.

No comments: