Saturday, January 10, 2009

Catnip Dynamite Reminder

Buy Catnip Dynamite. It's a record that has elements of things I hate all smooshed together with things I love, which does not make me the slightest bit ambivalent. You like Air? You like Jellyfish? Try this on for size. The album has catchy pop tunes with the twist of dark lyrics sneaking up behind you and goosing your ass. Good stuff.
The following is taken directly from Roger Joseph Manning's mailer:

GET READY FOR “CATNIP DYNAMITE” – STREET DATE FEB. 3rd 2009
The new record from Roger Joseph Manning Jr., “Catnip Dynamite” will be released on February 3rd by Oglio Records. “Down In Front” is available now as an iTunes single, and the fine folks at Newbury Comics are taking pre-orders for a limited autographed CD booklet package for a mere $ 10.99 – pre-order now!

You can preview 3 full-length songs now at: http://www.myspace.com/rogerjosephmanningjrmusic

The Oglio Records release of “Catnip Dynamite” includes 3 tracks (20 minutes) unavailable on the Japanese import.

The full track list includes:

01. The Quickening
02. Love's Never Half As Good
03. Down In Front
04. My Girl
05. Imaginary Friend
06. Haunted Henry
07. Tinsel Town
08. The Turnstile at Heaven's Gate
09. Survival Machine
10. Living in End Times
11. Drive Thru Girl


Bonus Tracks – Live From Fuji Rock, Japan
12. Europa and the Pirate Twins
13. You Were Right
14. Love Lies Bleeding


MAKING MUSIC:
I am well aware that many of my fans are musicians themselves; and wanted to let you know that I am approachable for projects big and small. If you have an interest in having me play keyboards, writing string arrangements, producing, adding vocals, helping you dial in that right sound, or otherwise contribute to your songs and recordings – you can submit your demos or proposals to me at: demos@rogerjosephmanningjr.com.

Of course, I simply can not guarantee that I will be able to take on every project, or that I will even be able to respond to every enquiry; but I will read and listen to them all; and if something seems like it will fit into my schedule and seems to be a project of mutual interest I will get back to you as soon as possible.

CHATTING IT UP WITH WISELY:
Willie Wisely interviews me about the new CD "Catnip Dynamite". Watch now at YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C3995E5F622C4D51

You can check out Roger's website for merchandise or Purchase Roger's Many Projects HEre

No comments: