Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Philosophy of Shonen Knife

Often in times of need I find myself turning to the wisdom of Shonen Knife. Now is no different. When you feel down, I recommend to you Have lots of fruits and vegetables When you feel sad, I recommend to you Have lots of fruits and vegetables Nice fresh fruits and vegetables, Make you feel so free I'm talking about my own life, I love to feel free too When you feel lonely, I recommend to you Have lots of fruits and vegetables When you feel like crying, I recommend to you Have lots of fruits and vegetables When you feel down, I recommend to you Have lots of fruits and vegetables When you feel sad, I recommend to you Have lots of fruits and vegetables Nice fresh fruits and vegetables, Make you feel so free I'm talking about my own life, I love to feel free too Vitamins, minerals, energy and more Let's eat fruits and vegetables Orange, apple, banana, grape, cherry, melon Avocado, carrot, radish Nice fresh fruits and vegetables, Make you feel so free I'm talking about my own life, By the way, I eat chicken, too Na, Na, Na, Na.... Na, Na, Na, Na.... Na, Na, Na, Na.... Na, Na, Na, Na.... Na, Na, Na, Na.... Na, Na, Na, Na.... Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na.... Na, Na, Na, Na.... Na, Na, Na, Na.... Na, Na, Na, Na.... Na, Na, Na, Na.... Na, Na, Na, Na.... Na, Na, Na, Na.... Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na.

No comments: