Thursday, December 4, 2008

Can I Interest You In A Podcast?

You may Listen To And Download The Following At www.wkaq.net

Harley Dinardo of Harley & The Night
Redd Kross
A Conversation With Richard Patrick Of Filter
Middle Class Rut
Sky Parade
The Craze
MUD
Damon Albarn Of Blur/Gorillaz/The GB&Q
Be Your Own Pet
Ours
Air Traffic
Red Monroe
Amandla
Marky Ramone & John Cafiero Interview
The Flaming Lips Interview
Inside The Fragile Army w/ The Polyphonic Spree
Matt Sharp of The Rentals / Weezer
The Flight Test With Mase

2 comments:

Matt S. said...

I thought maybe you were going to start a podcast. Why don't you start a podcast?

Kaye Telle said...

Actually I was thinking about doing that next year. I bookmarked a site that will set it all up and I think it's maybe 50.00 a year? Wow - someone would listen. Groovy.