Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My New Perfume - Eau De Bills / And What I'm Digging Today

Money (That's what I want) - Barret Strong Mod Fave Raves
Money (That's what I want) - The Flying Lizards
Money Rock 'n' Roll - Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
Free Money - Patti Smith
Get The Money - Gary Farr & The T-Bones (Mod Fave Raves)
Why Don't You Do Right (Get Me Some Money Too) - Peggy Lee
All That Money Wants - The Psychedelic Furs
Money City Maniacs - Sloan
She Took My Money - Stooges
Money, Guns and Coffee - Pray For Rain
More Money Tonight - Violent Femmes
(which is my life story, but minus the money bit)
http://sendshack.com/download/38qvm9t

And I am listening to this right now and digging it a lot. I wrote about the band once, but hadn't digested more than one song and I am so glad I went back and tried again. It would make a great gift for the music fan who (thinks they have) everything. For some reason I think Pavement fans would appreciate it - maybe the humor and the sense I get that this guy truly loves music.
Jared Mees and the Grown Children - Caffeine, Alcohol, Sunshine, Money
Here is a track to sample called Bees: http://sendshack.com/download/216azwj

No comments: