Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Win Pearl Jam Ten: The Legacy Edition


Legacy Edition (2-disc set in mini-LP style slipcase):

· Disc 1: original Ten tracklisting digitally remastered (original mix)

· Disc 2: original Ten tracklisting digitally remastered and remixed by Brendan O'Brien, plus six bonus tracks: "Brother," "Just a Girl," "State of Love and Trust," "Breath and a Scream," "2,000 Mile Blues" and "Evil Little Goat"

Visit http://www.pearljamtengame.com/ for a rubix cube type Pearl Jam game. Just make a comment on this post to win. Make sure I know how to reach you via email for prize mailing instructions.

Pearl Jam CDs For Purchase

*Please see prior post for information on all available editions.

9 comments:

Java John said...

I don't see any rules for winning, so maybe I'm it!
thanks!
"Java" John

Unknown said...

"..and it FREAKS ME OUT!"

Kylis said...

Cool.
Thanks
Mike Kylisworks

Anonymous said...

Okay, so it's between me and "Java John"!

Paul D

Trevor said...

or maybe I am it!
thanks!

Unknown said...

Is it me????

Lived in Seattle in the early-late nineties, and saw/knew lots of people who became "stars." Some of it was a joke, but I sure miss some of the guitar-driven music.....

CurtisM said...

Me, me, pick me!

Perry said...

Hi,

My name is Perry...
I am now 34 years of age and have son of 8 years named Jeremy :)
I saw Pearl Jam in March '92 for the first time in The Hague, The Netherlands. I was completely blown away. I have been a fan ever since. I hope I win and the price is also sent to The Netherlands.

Kind Regards,
Perry.

Kaye Telle said...

I have already chosen a winner (Java and contacted the label to mail out the prize. Thanks for visiting.