Friday, February 5, 2010

The New Phonebooks Are Here! The New Phonebooks Are Here!

New Release Alert
Band: Everbody Was in the French Resistance... Now
Album: Fixin' The Charts

Okay, so I haven't been excited by any new music. Then I read that Eddie Argos (Art Brut) joined forces with Dyan Valdes (The Blood Arm) forming the superpmegafantastical force of nature that is Everybody Was in The French Resistance ...Now. And my nipples were aflame with delight.

The band is currently touring across the pond, but dates for the U.S. should be announced shortly (as opposed to longly). Their album Fixin' the Charts was released in the U.K. last week, and will be available here February 16.



While researching a piece I'm writing, (and pissing about on the internet,) I realized I've been a musical Rip Van Winkle. And we all know how embarrassing that can be, don't we? So in case you've also missed out on free Christmas downloads from the hilarious Argos project Glam Chops, consider this a belated Xmas gift from me to you. For information and pictures of unitards and other fashion must haves click here.
And for free Glamchops mp3 downloads click here.



Glamchops members: Eddie Argos, Mikey Georgeson, Tim Purr, Paul Guided Missile, Aric G Litter, Stephen Gilchrist and the Panthergirls

No comments: