Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Art Brut Vs. Satan Results in Mysterious Bruises

They're back and I couldn't be more excited to tell you all about it. Oh how I love this clever, catchy, cheeky bugger of a band.

Art Brut will release their third album Art Brut Vs Satan May 12 on Downtown Records. The first single is titled "Alcoholics Unanimous."

“We recorded the album in a punk-as-f@*k two weeks in Salem, Oregon...”
"... With all of us in the same room at the same time, with the amazing Black Francis conducting us, we pressed record, jumped around and played our songs." - singer Eddie Argos

Track Listing:
Alcoholics Unanimous
DC Comics and Chocolate Milkshake
The Passenger
Am I Normal?
What a Rush.
Demons Out!
Slap Dash for No Cash
The Replacements
Twist and Shout
Summer Job
Mysterious Bruises

Tour dates (“We actually have to be physically restrained to stop us playing live every night”) to follow. I just wee'd myself a bit.
www.artbrut.org.uk
www.myspace.com/artbrut
www.downtownmusic.com


In case you need a reminder:

youtube user chicoramires "My Little Brother" (and remember to stay off the crack).

and here is their video "Direct Hit"

No comments: