Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween Music Mix '10 #2

I love to buy and collect music, and making mixes for friends is one of my favorite past-times. I don't usually post mixes as I focus on news and new mp3s to promote bands and hopefully aid in sales, but I do love Halloween! I hope you'll like one of the artists enough to buy an album/cd/download. LINK REMOVED - I MEAN< WHY WOULD I POST FREE MUSIC? I WOULDn"TIn case you missed it - Halloween music mix one is in an earlier post.


Monster Mash Bad Manners
Dinner With Dracula Fuzztones
monster in black tights Screaming Lord Sutch and the Savages
Walk Like A Zombie HorrorPops
The / Spooky Gravediggers V
Green Slime The Fuzztones
The Creeps Social Distortion
Devil In My Car B-52's
A Boogie Monster Shonen Knife
Devil Devil Go Away Little Marcy
Up Jumped the Devil Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Double-Barrel Prayer Diamanda Galás
Come To Daddy (Pappy Mix) Aphex Twin
Me and the Devil Blues Robert Johnson
Halloween Dead Kennedys
Pet Sematary Ramones
Dracula Bubonic Plague (Geneva Jacuzzi)
Bela Lugosi's Dead (Bauhaus) Nouvelle Vague

No comments: