Friday, June 25, 2010

Netherfriends Videos and 50 Songs in 50 States

Chicago trio Netherfriends "Brett Easton Ellis Novel"

Bret Easton Ellis Novel from Shawn Rosenblatt on Vimeo.



Netherfriends Tour Dates (so far)
June 25 - Europa (Northside Fest) - Brooklyn, NY
Jul 17 - Pitchfork Music Fest - Chicago, IL
July 17 - The Inconvience - Chicago, IL
July 18 - Double Door - Chicago, IL
Jul 23 - Ball Hall - Chicago, IL
Jul 24 - Bela Dubby - Cleveland, OH

"Lead You Through the Misty Fog of Milwaukee Ave" off Barry and Sherry


50 Songs 50 States (In Shawn Rosenblatt's words)

"Starting April, I will be without a home for one year. It seems the easiest way to get to all 50 states in one year is to avoid the paying bills and rent and make different parts of the country my home base. I plan on touring a ton and being broke forever. I am starting my journey East (Philly) and playing with Mark from the band Hop Along and possibly another friend. Below is the list of dates. If you’d like us to play at your venue/house/party or if you would like to offer up your house so I can write and record a song in it, please message me Netherfriendsbooking@gmail.com."

No comments: