Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Songs Pt 3/ Halloween MP3s

Here is Part three of three in my Haloween Songs Series for your party pleasure. Be sure to check past posts for the other tunes. Scary stuff kids.

HALLOWEEN SONGS PART THREE

Have Fun Scrapping Them Brains - Dialogue from the film The Devil's Rejects
Chocolate Coffin - Neutral Milk Hotel
Frankenstein - New York Dolls
The Carny -Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
Go To Hell -Nina Simone
Zombie Jamboree - Noel Anthony
Do They Know It's Hallowe'en? - North American Hallowe'en Prevention Initiative
Bela Lugosi's Dead (Bauhaus Cover) - Nouvelle Vague
Dracula's Wedding -Outkast
The Halloween Dance - Reverend Horton Heat
Hellhound on My Trail - Robert Johnson
I Walked With A Zombie - Roky Erickson And The Aliens
Goo Goo Muck (Original version not Cramps cover) - Ronnie Cook & The Gaylads
Rockin' Bones (Original) - Ronnie Dawson
It's Halloween - The Shaggs
Halloween - Siouxsie & The Banshees
Devil Got My Woman - Skip James
The Witch - Sonics
Eaten By The Monster Of Love - Sparks
Hell - Squirrel Nut Zippers
Walking With a Ghost- Tegan and Sara
Whistlin' Past the Graveyard - Tom Waits
Freaks Come Out At Night - Whodini

http://sendshack.com/download/2byjpnr

1 comment:

Johnathon said...

The first time I heard "Dracula's Wedding", I thought they were singing "Dracula's pregnant". Imagine my disappointment.