Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sweet Sugar (A Sugar Themed Mix CD)

I'm sipping some glorious flavored tea, but I had to put sugar in it. I've repeatedly tried au natural, but I just can't do it. Several of my friends and I have a serious tea jones. They don't drink it sweet - nor does my Mother. I watched Good Eats and Elton Brown said tea's full flavor lasts about 6 months once opened. Good to know. I'm almost out of my Nomi vanilla black. I think at this moment I have about 25 types of tea in my cabinet. It's all sorts - I neither discriminate or segregate daddy-o. It's loose tea, bagged tea, flavored, basic black, green tea - But I - like the Archies - must have my sugar.

Sugar Blues - Thin Lizzy
Sugarlight - X
Sugar Bunny - Boss Hog
Sugar Sugar (The Archies) - Mary Lou Lord With Semisonic
Sugar (LIVE) - Imperial Teen
Put Some Sugar On It - Half Japanese
Sugar Never Tasted So Good (LIVE WDET STUDIO) - The White Stripes
I Want A Little In My Bowl - Nina Simone
Sugar Sugar Sugar - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Gone Sugaring - Mirah
Sugar Hiccup (BBC) - Cocteau Twins
Sugar Spun Sister - The Stone Roses
Sugar Free JazZ -Soul Coughing
Sugar Daddy (HEDWIG COVER) - Frank Black
No Sugar Mama - The Von Bondies
Sugar & My Rotted Teeth -The Robot Ate Me

No comments: