Sunday, October 19, 2008

SHITTY CHEESE METAL MAKING A COMEBACK? A RANT! (2 counter attack mp3s)

Okay this band sounds like The Offspring, Nickelback and The Cult (circa Firewoman) had an abortion and this band was left. "I like to strip her down...She likes to shake her ass she grinds it to the beat... when I make her grind her teeth" are some of the lyrical gems.
Theory of a Deadman - "Bad Girlfriend"


And this band Buckcherry continues to crap out banal tripe for the masses. Perhaps Anal Melodies is a new genre? Probably not. This isn't their first offense - they also had the timeless classic "Crazy Bitch" - but I had to go off on them when I heard their hack of a guitar player reference "Purple Haze" on this new single. If you like lyrics such as "I put some booty on layaway" and 80's craptacular metal and cheesy sex songs in general - then Buckcherry is the band for you.

Buckcherry "Too Drunk"


And for those of you missing Limp Bizkit in your life - I've heard a rumor they will make their triumphant return. If you can't wait until then I found an equally terrible song complete with white boy raprockangst and the unnecessary use of masks (unless they are all Gene Simmons). Plus they also manage to work strippers into their video. I can't recall the tune I heard so I'll just have to post another song/video which I am sure will be pretty much the same deal. WAIT! I was just searching and I found this treat - no actual video but the song is "Bitches." "Bitches I hope you know - I won't stop til I hit that ho... get your drunk ass over here let's go." This one actually just sounds more like a poor man's Eminem, but I'll post it for your perusal.


Here is "Undead" - the song that prompted my Hollywood Undead post in the first place. "What kind of person would diss a band that deserves to get big" I guess me. I would. You're terrible. Please enjoy a smattering of their lyrical wisdom:
"I got one thing to say to punk asses who hate,
Motherfuckers who don't know what,
You better watch what you say.
From these industry fucks,
To these faggot ass punks,
You don't know what it takes"
If these guys don't have mommy and or latent homosexuality issues then I don't know who does...

Hollywood Undead "Undead"


Will I get an angry profanity laden poorly spelled comment from erstwhile Insane Clown Posse Fans? There has to be some crossover. Anyway - I drew first blood - so all's fair. You think there's gonna be a showdown?

New York Dolls - Showdown http://sendshack.com/download/39s7gha
The Pogues - The Good the Bad and the Ugly http://sendshack.com/download/2s8kost

No comments: