Saturday, October 4, 2008

I actually liked a song on MTV

Wait there was a song on MTV? And I liked it? Okay - I think it was MTV2 and I only caught the end, but I thought it was pretty damned catchy. It's got a fun power pop vibe.

Locksley - All Over again


Tour Dates:

05 Oct Boston, MA - Café 939
06 Oct State College, PA - Lulu's
07 Oct Pittsburg, PA - Rex Theater
09 Oct Detroit, MI - Magic Stick
10 Oct Madison, WI - Barrymore
11 Oct Chicago, IL - Beat Kitchen (w/ Throw Me The Statue)
13 Oct Des Moines, IA - Vaudeville News
14 Oct Minneapolis, MN - Varsity Theater
15 Oct Lawrence, KS - Bottleneck
16 Oct Denver, CO - Hi Dive
17 Oct Salt Lake City, UT - Avalon
19 Oct Tucson, AZ - Hotel Congress - Patio Show
20 Oct Los Angeles, CA - Troubadour FREE show
22 Oct Albuquerque - Launchpad
24 Oct Austin, TX - Emo's Lounge
26 Oct Dallas, TX - House of Blues
29 Oct Atlanta, GA - Vinyl
01 Nov New York, NY - Highline Ballroom

No comments: