Friday, November 7, 2008

Roger Joseph Manning (Jellyfish, Air, Beck) News

Roger Joseph Manning's latest release Catnip Dynamite will see a U.S. release in February via Oglio Records. It's a pop classic with some dark twists and turns to which fans of Jellyfish will no doubt be accustomed.

And I should mention that I recently ordered his (out of print) Logan's Sanctuary cd from his website and he was kind enough to include an autograph and a silly drawing. I don't collect signatures, but it made me smile. For fans who do collect that sort of thing - order something from his website's shop and you just might get some hand drawn or signed packaging yourself. You can also get a dvd of his newly released Fuji Rock Fest performance or some Imperial Drag or T.V. Eyes stuff. Visit:www.rogerjosephmanningjr.com for fun and frolicking.

I never saw this video from his last album Solid State Warrior (Japan)/ Land of Pure Imagination (America) "Too LAte For US Now"

No comments: