Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Marié Digby and Recycled Pee All In One Post

"I pushed myself to grow," said Digby. "The acoustic thing is very comfortable to me, but I don't want to be just that. I never want to feel that I'm supposed to be that girl with the guitar and nothing else. This album gave me an opportunity to break through."

Marié Digby's sophomore release Breathing Underwater will be released via Hollywood records this summer. For some reason the press release includes no date. That's almost as cool as debuting the album's single "Avalanche" on the cultural wasteland that is The Hills. In a world with little water, I'd rather drink Kevin Kostner's recycled pee than watch an entire episode of The Hills.

Tracks:
1. Daybreak
2. Avalanche
3. Breathing Underwater
4. Shoulda Been Simple
5. Know You By Heart
6. Feel
7. Come Find Me
8. Symphony
9. Machine
10. Overboard (featuring Livvi Franc)
11. Love with a Stranger
12. Come to Life
13. Crazier Things

More info:www.myspace.com/mariedigby

No comments: