Thursday, September 17, 2009

Basia Bulat MP3 / New Album Heart Of My Own

Basia Bulat will release a follow up to 2007’s Oh, My DarlingHeart Of My Own, via Rough Trade Records, January 26, 2010. You may recall that NPR hailed the single “In The Night” as one of the best of 2008. Howard Bilerman has returned for studio wizardry, and almost every song from the forthcoming record was written on tour.

A pre-release performance will take place October 7 at The Bellhouse in Brooklyn, NY. Samuel Izdat is confirmed as support, and the National’s Scott Devendorf will be DJing. Tickets are on sale now. click here

MP3 for the first single "Gold Rush"
click here

Since the major label is still too stupid to realize that disabling embedding is to their detriment, I will show you a live video.


Heart Of My Own tracklisting:
Go On
Run
Sugar and Spice
Gold Rush
Heart Of My Own
Sparrow
If Only You
I'm Forgetting Everyone
The Shore
Once More, For The Dollhouse
Walk You Down
If It Rains

No comments: