Monday, May 4, 2009

Trent Reznor Engaged

Okay, I posted about Meg White's upcoming marriage, and the death of Paul Weller's dad, and now I am posting congratulations to Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails) and his fiance Mariqueen Maandig (West Indian Girl). I am starting to feel like a slimy, gossip fixated person, and I feel a bit skeeved. The post on West Indian Girl's website read:

"In case [you] haven't heard the news, Mariqueen got engaged. Everyone in the West Indian Girl camp is super excited and happy for her. Q's an awesome person, friend and bandmate, and she couldn't be marrying a cooler guy."




I have no idea why one is referred to as Q or as a bandmate. I don't follow who dates whom. Yes this has been verified via several sources. As long as I'm being all tabloidesque - don't you find tht Trent resembles Henry Rollins now? And Corey Hart resembles Trent? That's all the gossip you'll get from me for another year - I hope.

No comments: